Talofa & Welcome to Malolo - DC
The TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award winning Malolo is not your traditional Bed and Breakfast Inn. Our services and home are styled to highlight the South Pacific (Islands in the South Pacific Rim) Hospitality. So we say Talofa (Hello) and Afio Mai (Welcome) and make Malolo Bed & Breakfast your home and Aiga (Family) while you visit the DC Metro area.
Check in / Check out
- Check in 3 pm - 8 pm
- Check out 11 am - 11:30 am
Generally Check in is 3 pm - 8 pm. However, we understand there may be delays. Please call us 202.670.6332 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are running late so we can plan accordingly and wait for you. There is an additional charge of $25 for check ins after 10 pm.
South Pacific Hospitality in DC.
- Delicious Breakfast Spread prepared by Executive Chef George. Eggs Made to Order.
- FREE Pick up and Drop off service from ** Airports and Union Station, DC.
- FREE Metro Smart-Trip Card to use during stay.
- FREE Mobile Phone, for International Travelers to use.
- FREE Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet, Cable and Streaming Internet Videos in Room.
- Complimentary Samoan Lei, Toiletries, and bottle of water.
***Dulles and Baltimore airport pickup an drop off - FEES apply - Click "Specials" link for details.
- 4 Metro Stops from the Smithsonian, US Capitol Building and National Mall.
- 3 Metro Stops away from the popular Easter Market / Capital Hill Neighborhood
- Off the BLUE and SILVER Metro Line - "Benning Road Metro" (10 min walk)
- 100 feet from Metro bus stop
- Driving into Smithsonian is 10 minutes.
- 5 mins to FEDEX (RedSkins Stadium) and RFK (DC United Stadium)
- 10 mins from Six Flags Theme Park
- 15 mins from National Harbor and Tanger Outlet Malls