A Warm Welcome Awaits you at Malolo Bed and Breakfast in Wash DC!
Stay at Malolo Bed and Breakfast and experience outstanding South Pacific island hospitality that you won't find anywhere else in a comfortable environment that feels like home!
Our services and home are styled to highlight the South Pacific hospitality. So we say Talofa (Hello), Afio Mai (Welcome) and make Malolo Bed and Breakfast your home and Aiga (Family) during your stay.
We have worked hard to make our guests feel at home, and make their trip memorable. This is why we are very proud to be the first Bed and Breakfast in DC to win TripAdvisor's top 2 awards, "2015 Traveler's Choice" and "2015 Certificate of Excellence"! See our reviews!
Thoughtful Services and Amenities
- Delicious Hot Breakfast Spread prepared by Executive Chef George. Eggs Made to Order.
- FREE Pick up and Drop off service from Ronald Reagan Airport and Union Station, DC when booking direct
- We provide airport pick up and drop off service from Dulles and Baltimore Airports for a small fee
- We will lend you a Metro Smart-Trip Card (guests load their own fare)
- We provide complimentary rides to and from Benning Road Metro Station
- FREE Mobile Phone use: for International Travelers to use
- FREE Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi, Cable and Streaming Internet Videos in Room
- Spacious guest rooms with king beds, bathrobes, and private bathrooms
- Complimentary Island Lei, Toiletries, and bottle of water
- We host spectacular 4-course and 7-course dinners
- We offer packages to further enhance your trip
- We can host memorable events with catering
Our check-in is from 3 pm - 8 pm. If you are running late please let us know. Our check-out is from 11 am to 11:30 am.
Minutes From Popular DC Attractions
We are just 100 feet from the Metro bus stop, and a short walk to the Metro, making getting around the city a breeze. Easily get to popular DC attractions such as:
- Six Flags Theme Park
- US Capitol Building
- National Mall & Memorial Parks
- FEDEX and RFK stadiums
- National Harbor and Tanger Outlet Malls
- Smithsonian Museums
- Eastern Market
- and more!