MALOLO BED AND BREAKFAST - Washington, DC
"SOUTH PACIFIC HOSPITALITY IN DC METRO AREA"
Malolo means "To Rest" in the Samoan Language. The Samoan Islands are part of a group of islands located DEEP in the South Pacific.
We are the first Bed and Breakfast, East of the River. The Location is in the historical neighborhood of Marshall
Heights and only a few minutes from downtown DC and the popular H Street Corridor NE. Malolo is not your traditional Bed and Breakfast Inn. Our services and home are styled to highlight the South
Pacific (Islands in the South Pacific Rim) Hospitality. So we say Talofa and Afio Mai and make Malolo Bed & Breakfast your home and Aiga (Family) while you visit the DC Metro
- 4 Spacious and quiet rooms.
- Ideal for travelers looking for a good night's sleep.
- Ideal for Families traveling - Lots of room.
- FREE Pick up and Drop off from **Airports and Union Station.
- FREE Metro Smart-Trip Card to use during your stay.
- FREE mobile cellphone, for International travelers to use.
- FREE Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet.
- FREE Cable Television
- FREE ROKU Streaming video in room
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Complimentary Water
- Complimentary Snacks
- 3 Metro Stops from the Capitol and National Mall
- 2 Metro Stops from "Eastern Market"
- 10 Minute Walk to Benning Road Metro Station (Blue Line)
- 10 Minutes to Smithsonian Museums.
- 5 minutes to RFK Soccer and FedEx (RedSkins) Stadiums.
- 10 min from Six Flags Theme Park
**Dulles airport pick up and drop off requires a minimum of 2 nights stay. Click the "Pick Up Service" link for more info.